Single Verandah Planter Garden Kit
- 1 x 5 large stackable pots
- 1 x drip tray
- 1 x 4.5kg coir block
- 1 x 500g Bardee organic fertiliser
- 1 x 500g controlled release nutrient
- Weight: 10.9kg
- Stands 105cm high and 40 cm wide once assembled holding 75 litres of medium (15 litres p/planter)
Twin Verandah Planter Garden Kit
- 2 x 5 large stackable pots
- 2 x drip tray
- 2 x 4.5kg coir block
- 2 x 500g Bardee organic fertiliser
- 2 x 500g controlled release nutrient
- Weight: 17kg
- Stands 105cm high and 45cm wide once assembled holding 70 litres of medium (15 litres p/planter)
Verti Gro Australia Garden kits are a great way to get everything you need at a reduced price as well as discounted freight, which is reduced if you order a twin kit as compared to two single units.
This 5 Tier Large Vertical Garden Planter Kit is 100% designed by Verti Gro Australia and manufactured in Victoria, making it 100% Australian designed, made & owned. It is the only vertical growing system of its kind manufactured in Australia and has features not offered by any other vertical planter.
The kit is complete with everything you need to get growing, with enough coir and nutrient to last a full year! You just choose the colour of your planters and if you would like a heavy duty trolley to easily move around. Choose between hydroponic nutrient or controlled release for even easier garden maintenance.
Save money and buy an easy-to-use garden kit, with everything you need included to start growing at home! Save up to 10% when you buy this kit.
This easy to use Large 5 Tier Verandah Planter Garden Kit enables you to grow your own food at home. You can easily grow strawberries, lettuce and leafy greens to herbs, as well as larger vegetables such as celery and cabbage.
These planters are space-savers, reduce bending and getting dirty in the garden and are perfect for people who may be living in smaller apartments or a rental, so you can take your little garden stack with you!
– Curved edges prevent plants from creasing and breaking over a sharp edge.
– Smooth edges under the pot, making it easier to hold and pick up.
– Pot designed to water completely internally, with no water running on top of your plants, seeds or seedlings.
– Even watering throughout each pot opening and tier, no matter what you’re growing.
– Wider, deeper growing pods, designed for maximum root growth and size.
– Increased planter strength and durability, with increased wall thickness.
– Increased UV protection specifically designed to withstand the extreme Australian conditions, no matter where you are in Australia.
– Pipe support rings are made to fit standard Australian PVC pipe in 2 different sizes.
– Updated colours that look right at home inside or in the garden.
– Charcoal planter and base trays are made from 100% recycled plastic!
Unique to Verti Gro Australia they have designed a netting system support that simply clips on to the planter and protects your plants from birds and possums (clips and nets sold separately).
What do I feed the plants?
Verti Gro’s controlled release nutrient is a specifically developed nutrient blend that they’ve trialed over the years on their commercial strawberry farm, Phillip Island Strawberries, where they grow a range of produce.
What can it grow?
You can grow everything from lettuce, leafy greens, radish and strawberries to much larger vegetables such as carrots, leeks and broccoli.
Why use this system?
No more bending or digging in the garden, no weeding! Perfect for people with limited mobility, living in small homes, or wanting an easy to use system that requires little maintenance. Save money and grow your own food.
It’s that easy?
Yes! It really is that easy! It will take you no longer than 30 minutes to set up your new system and all you’ll need to do is buy some plants and you’re ready to start growing your own food!
|.4 × .4 × .4 cm
Charcoal, Terracotta, White